Keep yourself healthy before you fall ill
- Taking adequate rest and maintain high quality sleep; If you have tight work schedule, take very short naps during break can be helpful;
- Practice stress reduction and pick effective methods that work for you; stress can cause a great harm to immunity;
- Eat healthy, especially fresh fruits and vegetables; Avoid all junk food and soft drink;
- Take plenty of liquid on daily basis, such as water with fresh lemon;
- Take needed supplements, supportive nutrition or trusted herbs, including Vitamin C and D, etc; Chewable Vitamin C can be helpful to boost immunity by the throat area; Check out herbs and supplements that may be helpful for your conditions;
- Proper exercises, spend some time in sunlight, in nature and outdoor environment; Exercise such as Yoga and other methods which involve stretching and deep breathing can be helpful;
- Maintain a positive outlook and optimism; emotional and mental well-being is an important element enhancing immunity;
If you start to experience COVID-like symptoms such as cough, fever, and others, use CDC's Self Checker to see the likelihood you are having a COVID infection, arrange for a test, and talk to your doctors.
 Caring for Yourself at Home (CDC information).
 CDC's guideline on COVID testing: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/testing/index.html